Coldest
May 06, 2024, 05:57:27 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: I've changed anti-bot strategies, so hopefully the rash of bot registrations will stop. Smiley

Home   Help Search Login Register  
  Print  
Author Topic: Forum Rules  (Read 1074 times)
Cybertron
Coldest Developer
Administrator

View Profile
« on: November 21, 2008, 11:35:27 AM »

The following are subject to change at any time.  For the most part, if you just use common sense and treat everyone decently you won't have any problems.

• Rule #1: Your presence here is a privilege, not a right.  I am the judge, jury, and executioner in all disputes so keeping me happy is in your best interest.Wink
  • Try to keep your behavior family-friendly.  I won't freak out over the occasional curse, but keep it to a minimum.  Also, don't post anything that would be inappropriate/illegal for a teenager to see.  As anyone who has played on XBox Live can tell you, a lot of gamers fall into that demographic. Smiley
  • Feel free to disagree with anyone about anything, but do so in a civil manner.  Flames and trolling are not welcome here.
  • In general, if you are out of line you will receive at least one warning, then a temp ban, and finally a perma-ban if you continue to cause problems.  However, per rule #1 I can short-circuit that process at any time if I choose.
  • Note that even forum administrators are only human and, shocking though it may be, they do make mistakes from time to time.  If you think you were treated unfairly in some way feel free to bring it to my attention in a calm, rational manner.  Sending me something laced with four letter words isn't going to help your cause, but I'm happy to hear you out otherwise.
« Last Edit: November 21, 2008, 11:54:14 AM by Cybertron »
  Print