Coldest
May 06, 2024, 09:00:12 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: I've changed anti-bot strategies, so hopefully the rash of bot registrations will stop. Smiley

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Hey, wazzap!...  (Read 6578 times)
Lorencobep

lorrycVen@msn.com
View Profile
« on: December 19, 2010, 07:27:39 PM »

So..... where is toilet? Hehe))) Joke, relax Wink
Hih you hear me??
Cybertron
Coldest Developer
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: December 20, 2010, 08:51:58 PM »

Yes, I hear you.  Now my question: Are you a bot?  This sounds kind of spammy...
SteelScales

Cool story Poe.

raiden42@live.com
View Profile Email
« Reply #2 on: March 16, 2011, 03:47:22 PM »

I would think he is...

Just saying Hi and that im new here. Im looking forward to sticking with this game and seeing how it devlops, I love how it seems so far, If i could find someone to play with for a bit lol.

Keep it up Cybertron!

"If my calculations are correct... your about to see some serious shit."
J0nnJ0nes

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 17, 2011, 10:10:02 AM »

I'm game, if I have the time in the right time zone. Use this Fixed Time Zone Converter Tool to figure a nice time in UTC:

http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/fixedform.html

Anyone wanting to try a game can use the same calculator. I'll try to host, but it might need a little tweaking, as I think it's something close to a first-time thing. If you'd like, we can communicate using a channel on http://mibbit.com/ to communicate pre-game, to make sure things are working.
SteelScales

Cool story Poe.

raiden42@live.com
View Profile Email
« Reply #4 on: March 17, 2011, 04:34:09 PM »

Excellent, im ready on both site for time and channel, thank you.

Just name a time you'd like to try and get this going and ill be glad to be there. Im awaiting enlistment in the AF with no school or job atm so anytime that works for you is good. Again, thanks! Looking forward to it! Cool

"If my calculations are correct... your about to see some serious shit."
J0nnJ0nes

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: March 18, 2011, 08:53:37 AM »

Well, I'm hosting starting right now:

http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/fixedtime.html?day=18&month=3&year=2011&hour=17&min=30&sec=0&p1=53

And I'll still be hosting for bit. I'm usually free between

http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/fixedtime.html?day=18&month=3&year=2011&hour=20&min=0&sec=0&p1=53

and

http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/fixedtime.html?day=18&month=3&year=2011&hour=23&min=0&sec=0&p1=53

weekdays, though I'm not sure I can host the whole time. Weekends vary from fully free to weekday schedule. Choose a nice date and tell me at least a day before.
« Last Edit: March 18, 2011, 09:25:20 AM by J0nnJ0nes » Logged
Cybertron
Coldest Developer
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: March 23, 2011, 07:23:26 PM »

Hey guys, I'm finally finished with some major netcode changes (which didn't fix the bug I was hoping they would, but what can you do? Undecided), so I'll probably be looking to do some playtesting in the near future.  I need to make some changes for the new git/cmake development environment and do some regression testing to make sure nothing is horribly broken, but hopefully that won't take too long.

I'm not sure how well our schedules are going to match up, but we'll see.  I'm planning to make a post on the site with information about when I'll be on for testing and of course I'll put something in this thread too.
J0nnJ0nes

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: March 26, 2011, 07:25:47 AM »

Can't wait! Whenever you get the SVN version relatively stable, I'll try again to compile the game, as so far, it gives me tons of errors. Although even in-game with the regular executables, I've found some odd warping issue.
Cybertron
Coldest Developer
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: March 29, 2011, 07:56:50 PM »

Hmm, surprised to hear that you had problems compiling.  I try to keep the svn version at least in functional condition, but it doesn't really matter at this point because I've moved all the code to the SourceForge git repo, and the build system is now based on CMake rather than hand-coded makefiles, so it should be a big improvement.  I've updated the instructions on the wiki, so if you have any problems let me know.  What's in Git right now should be pretty stable.

I'm hoping that the warping problem is fixed in Git, although it only seems to happen intermittently so I can't be sure until more testing is done.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: